A 9 hole golf course in Chase, BC, along the shores of Little Shuswap Lake.
We are now open for the 2022 season!
Welcome to SUNSHORE
GREEN FEES & MEMBERSHIP
As a community owned course, we offer very affordable fees for everyone to enjoy a round of golf.
New to golf? Traveling? Don’t want to carry your clubs? We have pull cart, power cart, and club rentals.
CLUB PLAY & EVENTS
We have regularly scheduled Club Play as well as special promotions and events throughout the season.
19TH HOLE BAR & GRILL
We offer more than just a well kept course. Grab a bite & drink and enjoy the view of Little Shuswap Lake.
The Sunshore Golf Course is a beautifully kept 9 hole course described as the jewel of the village. With a par 32, this course is ideal for families and affordable fun.
Sunshore was created in the late 1960’s as part of a development on the site of the old Hysop Farm. In 2006 further development threatened the existence of the golf course. A group of local residents rallied together to purchase the golf course through the Chase Recreation Society. The reconfigured layout features 1899 yards over nine holes.
Covid-19 Rules & Modifications
Strict rules of operation have been put in place to protect the health of both staff and golfers.
- All golfers must have a booked tee time. (walk-ons will not be permitted)
- There is limited food & beverage service, with no indoor seating but widely spaced outdoor seating available.
- Pull carts and Power Carts are now available for rent in the ProShop. For all power carts (rentals and private) only 1 person to a cart unless both golfers live in the same house. All rental carts are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- No group bookings. 2 metre physical distancing will be strictly enforced. Please be especially vigilant on tee boxes and greens. Violators will lose their golfing privileges.
- No sharing of clubs, tees, balls, pencils, etc.
- Use back door to access washrooms
- Debit or credit card only.
Please cooperate with these rules so we can all continue to safely enjoy the game.
9 Holes – Adults $21.00
9 Holes – Juniors (18 & under) $15.00
18 Holes – $30.00
Back Nine – $11.00
9 Hole, 10 Game Pass – $189.00
18 Hole, 5 Game Pass – $145.00
Adults – $840.00
Students – $178.50
Juniors – $147.00
Power Cart, 9 Holes
Power Cart, 18 Holes
Senior Mens Monday morning
Daytime Ladies Tuesday morning
Afternoon Ladies Wednesday afternoon
Business Ladies Wednesday 5:00 p.m. and later
Mens Thursday All Day
Please note the course remains open to the public throughout all club times.
EventS & Specials
Every Tuesday after 12pm, only $11 per golfer for 9 holes!
We’ve partnered with Golf Software to provide a dedicated handicap system specifically for our course. This feature is included in your membership fees and is available to all members. Contact the ProShop to get your personal User ID and password and begin entering your scores and get your handicap.
BAR & GRILL
Join us at the 19th Hole Bar and Grill where we serve beverages, snacks and light meals. We are open daily to the general public and children are welcome.
Due to Covid-19 we are offering a limited menu with no indoor seating, though we have arranged tables and chairs outside for your use.
Get In Touch
929 Hysop Road, Chase, BC